Established in 2012, Crewit Resourcing operates out of a number of locations within the UK and Republic of Ireland, actively supplying staffing solutions to several specialist recruitment areas across the globe, such as Rail, Highways, Construction and Utilities.
We thrive on providing bespoke recruitment solutions to meet technical and administrative recruitment needs. We are able to achieve this by using specialist software packages which allow us to efficiently access our candidates’ documentation, skills, qualifications, locations and availability. Our consultants are equally dedicated to clients and candidates across all sectors, placing emphasis on quick and efficient responses to recruitment needs. Understanding our clients’ needs allows us to provide realistic, cost effective recruitment solutions that meet with client business objectives.
Our services include temporary & permanent recruitment, Master Vendor Solutions and preferred Supplier Arrangements.
Our Core Values
We are committed to delivering the right candidates to our clients by understanding their individual requirements and building honest relationships. We believe this allows us to provide a high quality and bespoke service.
We are committed to matching the right person for the right job. Our consultants are dedicated experts within the industries they operate, allowing us to accurately align candidates with vacancies.
Our employees strive for customer excellence and alternative solutions. Our greatest asset is our people and their expertise; and we ensure the right processes are in place to continually support and develop them.
Accreditation & Operating System
Crewit Resourcing hold Link Up approvals and is regularly audited via Achilles for the supply of a wide range of technical & managerial staff, including safety critical & track labour competencies.
- 50 Core Audit Module
- 0385.1001.SER Contingent Labour (Track) Sentinel
- 0385.1002.SER Contingent Labour (Track) Non Sentinel
- 0702.1001.SER On Track Protection and Warning System (Coss, PC, ES, Look Out etc.) Sentinel
- 0702.1002.SER Machine and Crane Controllers
- 1285.1001.SER Contingent Labour (Civil) Sentinel
- 1285.1002.SER Contingent Labour (Civil) Non Sentinel
We operate with an IMS system which is unique and tailor made to best suit the recruitment world. The IMS includes:
- Master Document List: Lists all the documents in the system
- Manual: WHAT we do, not HOW we do it
- Procedures/Work Instructions: HOW we do things
- Policy Statements: High level statements of our intentions
- Forms: Proof that we do what we say