Drive top business performance through individual stretch.
- 98% of businesses believe performance management is important, only 64% say they have an effective approach to it;
- Managers who received feedback on their strengths showed 8.9% greater profitability.
- Set and review of KPIs and objectives cascaded top down and linked to company’s strategy and business objectives;
- Drive of high performing teams spirit (team training sessions);
- Control over poor performance;
- Management of productivity;
- System of an ongoing feedback.