With over 15 years of expertise in HR management we are targeted to help you to maximise capital through people.
We are a team of highly qualified and creative problem solvers who provide 360 support covering all areas of HR management.
We have broad knowledge of UK, European and US markets and solid expertise from construction, tech, media and FMCG industries.
Connect business processes with org design, roles and responsibilities.
- Effective processes boost the success rate of your projects by 70%;
- 21.6% of top and middle management think that their processes are handled better than their subordinates do.
- SWOT analysis of business processes;
- Elimination of waste, inefficiencies and bottlenecks;
- Org design recommendation to fit for purpose;
- Roles and responsibilities review and upgrade to reflect organisation needs;
- Time efficiency of employees & consultants.
Create an engaging culture with clear mission, vision, values and ongoing internal communications.
- Job turnover in org with high company culture is a mere 13.9%, vs in low – 48.4%;
- 74% of employees feel more motivated and loyal when an employer cares about their wellness;
- 15 min of socializing with co-workers exhibited a 20% performance boost.
- Mission / vision / values design / review;
- Build-up of corporate culture and its attributes – what your culture stands for;
- Arrangement of employee survey with action plan based on the feedback;
- Development of internal communications;
- Development of social aspect: health & well-being, diversity, social events.
Bring in talents the quickest and targeted way possible.
- The best candidates are off the market within 10 days;
- 15% of candidates who have a positive hiring experience put more effort into the job;
- 64% of applicants would share negative application experience with others.
- Identification of recruitment tactics and creation of external talent pool;
- Design and delivery of advertising campaigns;
- Introduction of competencies;
- Development and implementation of the selection process: interviews, assessments;
Enable new starters to deliver from their first days.
- Structured on-boarding programs result in 58% more new employees staying with a company for more than 3 years;
- On-boarding programs increase employee performance by up to 11%.
- Development and implementation of the On-Boarding programme, including:
- Company induction;
- Employee handbook;
- Targets and objectives setting and monitoring;
- Helpful guidelines and forms;
- Training of line managers.
Drive top business performance through individual stretch.
- 98% of businesses believe performance management is important, only 64% say they have an effective approach to it;
- Managers who received feedback on their strengths showed 8.9% greater profitability.
- Set and review of KPIs and objectives cascaded top down and linked to company’s strategy and business objectives;
- Drive of high performing teams spirit (team training sessions);
- Control over poor performance;
- Management of productivity;
- System of an ongoing feedback.
Retain the best talent, train and prepare them for the new challenges.
- 70% of the respondents indicated that job-related training and development opportunities influenced their decision to stay at their job;
- Replacing an employee costs employers 33% of that employee’s annual salary.
- Introduction of career discussions and career map;
- Implementation of training programmes: e Learning, instructor-led courses, videos, on-the-job training approach, coaching / mentoring programme;
- Creation of a strong internal talent pipeline, incl. student programme.
Motivate people to demonstrate the right behaviours and attitude.
- 69% of employees say they would work harder if they felt their efforts were better recognised;
- When asked what leaders could do more of to improve engagement, 58% of respondents replied “give recognition”.
- Benchmarking, review and systematisation of salary system;
- Introduction / review of bonus system linked to performance;
- Introduction / review of a benefits system (budget linked solutions);
- Introduction of a awards and recognition programme: annual awards, on-the-spot awards.
- Creation of low-risk environment from employment law point of view;
- Systematisation of processes and transactions, drive of efficiencies.
- Introduction of HR policies and process;
- Creation and support of HR workflows and paperwork;
- Digitisation upon request through integration of HR system;
- Management of employee relations cases, including performance and conduct issues, grievances, conflicts, etc.